Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

MORNING RAMBLINGS...

I had 2 dreams last night... The first one I had the baby. I went in for a c-section (which I will have to have for real) and out came the baby! I held it and kissed and hugged it... but had no clue what "it" was. The sex was unknown, like it is right now. The second dream was strange. I was being trained to teach English in space... Hmm... interesting. 

As I write this I'm sipping on some hot tea, MonkeyGirl is sitting next to me eating pancakes and drinking milk, Blue's Clues is on in the background, and HockeyStud is sound asleep upstairs (since he was up til 2am playing a video game called Call of Duty... we'll save that for another post). This same scenario goes on every Saturday and Sunday morning on the weekends HockeyStud isn't working. He will get up in about an hour or so, take his shower and come down for some "kawfee". I love it... it's so predictable and I look forward to it! 
There's a huge sale at this store called "Bump" today. It's a maternity store, but they are having a consignment sale of all baby gear/clothes/maternity clothes. People bring in there gently used items and WE buy them! My wonderful mother in law told me about this, so we are going today at 11. She's been to the store a couple times in the past 2 weeks and they let her in the "secret room" where they stored some of the gear people have brought already. She got a Graco car seat, brand new, only used once for $40, a Jumperoo, high chair, play mat, and bouncer! Can't wait to go today to see what else they're going to have.   When I was pregnant with MonkeyGirl, I wouldn't dare buy anything "used"! I wanted the best of the best for her, brand new and top of the line... Ohh, how foolish I was then. Now, the less expensive the better, which usually means used, and that's perfectly fine with me! 

Later this afternoon, we will be at the Rink! Have a beautiful weekend!  

- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. O Man i had the weirdest dreams durning my last pregnancy ... i swore up and down i was having twins because i dreamt it almost every night and then the night i had her i dreamt they forgot the other one in there lol and i was having a stomch ache and they went in to check and were like omg we didnt see this one lol good luck mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! That's too funny! With my first pregnancy I had the same dream over and over again, that I would be grocery shopping with my new baby and forget her in the grocery cart!

    ReplyDelete