Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bloggy Blog

Oh how I miss you, my little Bloggy Blog... I miss writing about the things I love... my family, food, fitness, fashion, new recipes... A lot has been going on lately... Good things. My little boy turned one. My little girl is getting ready to go to Pre-K, and my handsome husband and I have just been growing closer. Life is purely beautiful. I realize it more and more everyday. I need to remind myself to slow down and just enjoy. I want to document every moment of my life, I want to write how I feel about those moments, so I can look back and remember everything...  I am so proud of what I have.
I have such a bad habit of starting a project and never finishing it. I guess this is something that you never really finish though...  I have no excuse...

Here are a few pictures from the last few months...









Be still my heart...
 



These 3 melt my heart...
   - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment