Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

In a Slump

I'm going to be honest here, I really haven't had much to say. I've been busy, just with everyday life. Work, deciding what path I want to take with school, the kids, being a wife, keeping my house in a somewhat good condition, cooking, trying new recipes, gymnastics, we've had family (his and mine) come into town, and I'm sure there's more...

Another sad thing, I haven't had time to read my favorite blogs. I have a lot of catching up to do. Do a lot of bloggers get into "slumps"? I miss writing almost daily, but somedays it's just not possible for me.

Another thing... I'm not exactly sure what direction I want this blog to go in. I've been doing A LOT of research on foodie blogs. I'm extremely interested. I've always been a foodie, but lately I've REALLY been a foodie. A healthy foodie actually. I love looking up new healthy recipes, I will try anything and so will my husband, who is officially my taste tester. I love experimenting. In fact, I have starting a little something... I cook healthy breakfast, lunch, and snacks and bring it to those who are interested at my work. So far, I have 3 people. I'm anxious to see where that will take me also. So, I may keep this blog and start a new one? A Young Mommy food blog? But, would I have the time to keep up 2 blogs? We shall see...

- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Missed you! Hope all is going well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. was just checking in...hope all is well!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete