Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MENU PLAN MONDAY... ERR WEDNESDAY... IN THE SICK HOUSE

I had every intention of doing a Menu Plan Monday post... on Monday. Then, the little man got sick and my attention went on him, obviously. He has this nasty wicked cough which is his only symptom. Went to the Dr. today and they just called it a "virus" for now. First big sister was sick, then Daddy, and now the baby... if one is sick it's guaranteed the rest will get it as well. As for now, I'm not sick... But, I. Am. Tired. Between the cool mist humidifier humming in my ear all night, LittleMonster coughing so hard he gasps for air which scares me, MonkeyGirl hacking up a lung, and HockeyStud coughing and moaning... Yea, you get it. 

Now on to Menu Plan Monday Wednesday...

Monday - I can't even remember if I ate.

Tuesday - The in-laws came over to cook for us... Phew!

Wednesday - Roast pork with black beans and brown rice. 

Thursday - Whole wheat english muffin pizza with mini turkey pepporoni

Friday - Soy chicken wings, brown rice, squash

Saturday - Possible date night?! If not, it'll be mini meatloaves with mashed potatoes and green beans

Sunday - Chicken stir fry with noodles



P.S. I need one of these...



- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment