Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

OBSESSIONS

Actually, more like addictions...

Magazines and Coffee. I can't live without either. 

I think HockeyStud is annoyed by my magazine habit... He finds stacks of them all over the house. I love them all... RedBook, Family Circle, Shape, Fitness, Women's Health, Parents, Food Network, Real Simple, Rachael Ray, Women's Day... I could continue. In fact, I have an open Parents magazine sitting next to me right now. 


I can't go a day without Kawfee... That's how my hubs says it with his Jersey accent. He and I both love coffee. He likes his black with a little vanilla flavor, and I like mine light and sweet with no flavoring. If I don't have at least one cup in the morning, by about 11:00, I'm feeling it. Headache and all. Mmmm... coffee... 

 - Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment