Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

NEW TOY and ORGANIZING

My in-laws got us an early Christmas gift... a fancy schmancy DYSON!! This one...


It's insanely amazing... as soon as we got it, I opened it, put it together and went to town. Man, this thing sucks! And it leaves beautiful vacuum marks, which I love! HockeyStud was very excited too. As soon as he got home from work, he had to gave it a try. Our carpet is VERY clean now. We are some vacuuming fools! 



I want my pantry to look like this...


And my laundry room to look like this...


And my closet... I could do some damage in here...


And my playroom... If I had a playroom...


Oh, I could go on and on...   

I definitely have gotten more organized since LittleMonster arrived. Especially with the laundry situation. We have a lot of laundry. Period. I used to do laundry maybe once a week... Now, I have no choice but to do it at least every other day.

My next organizing project: Toys. Lots of toys. I need to tackle this house of toys and baby things. Badly. In fact, as I sit here in my living room, I see... a coloring book, a teddy bear sitting next to me on the couch, an easel, a ladybug beanbag chair, a broken ukulele, a baby swing, a boppy, a couple burp cloths, 2 pieces of plastic bread... I'm embarrassed to continue. My house is definitely lived in, and we have fun. I will get there... eventually. 

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment