Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NO MENU MONDAY on TUESDAY

I have no menu this week. It's my last week of maternity leave and I am going to try to enjoy it to the fullest. This means we are doing whatever for dinner this week. I can't believe I go back to work on Monday, and I really can't believe how fast these 10 weeks have gone by. Didn't I just give birth to this little man 3 days ago?! In a way I'm kind of looking forward to getting back into the work routine thing, BUT if I had it my way I would NOT be returning. I have to be to work by 8:00am. When I had one kid I would wake up at 6:30 to get myself and her ready to be out the door by 7:30. Now, since I will have to get 2 kids ready, I need to wake up at... Uggghh... 5:30 and be out the door by 7:00 to drop LittleMonster off at Grandma's and MonkeyGirl at school. Gotta leave some time for any mishaps along the way... ya know, the screaming tantrum'ing toddler who won't brush her teeth or has to change 5 times before she has the "right" outfit. 


I'm SO not looking forward to that first day I have to leave him... WAAAAAH!

- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment