Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hair

I've been going back forth with the idea of getting a longer pixie cut. I think they are so cute, on the right face, very flattering and can be edgy and feminine at the same time. I get bored with my hair easily, and always like to change it up a bit - but going from shoulder length hair to a pixie cut is pretty drastic, so I thought about if for a while.

Here was my inspiration...




How cute and funky, right? So, I decided to take the plunge. It's only hair.

Here's my befores, both straight and curly...





And my new pixie!...





Pretty rockin', no? I'm so glad I did it. I realize not everyone is a fan of short hair, but I love it and so does my hubby! That's all I cared about! I was nervous he wouldn't like it, but he does!  My stylist is so awesome and he had fun with it since it was something so drastic and different. By far my favorite hairstyle I've ever had... it's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment