Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Overdue

So, it's been a year since I've last updated this. Seriously... Wow. It's insane where a year has gone. A lot has happened in the past year. Good and bad. I'm proud to be where I am today, and I'm proud of who I am.

Onto the updates... Last night my little Morgan lost her first tooth...



And the Tooth Fairy came to visit...




She also started Kindergarten in August...




And is loving every minute of it. She's doing wonderful and we all love her teacher. So proud!

Parker turned 2 in August... He is obsessed with golf, so we had a golf themed party and I made these cupcakes! They were so fun to make!

Our little man is SO stinking handsome...


And cool...


And studious...


He has become a little fish...


And quite the joker...


"Hey Ladies... wanna ride?"


Morgan has still been skating, and she's doing fantastic. She will be in a Christmas show this year!


As for me... I've been working out consistently...



I workout 3-5 days a week depending on my schedule. Somedays I get up at 4:30am and get my workout done before the sun rises. Those are my favorite days. I also run on my lunch breaks a few days a week.

I've been cooking and baking up a storm... Hubby has been my guinea pig for all of my new recipes. He doesn't mind!







I'm going to really try hard at regularly posting. I miss it terribly... How many times have I said that? But I really do. I think about it everyday. So that must mean something, right? I have new recipes I would love to share, post some fitness and health stuff, and of course my family!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment