Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brudder and Stister

In MonkeyGirl talk, that's Brother and Sister... They Lub each other. From the moment she layed eyes on him, it was pure love. She's like a little mommy... always wanting to take care of him, making sure he doesn't cry, and she takes care of her "babies" like I take care of LittleMonster. "Mommy, I wanna take care of my babies like you do."


After she fed her "baby", she changed his diaper, and apparently it was a stinky one.

MonkeyGirl and LittleMonster are seriously best friends and I hope more than anything that lasts forever. Whenever he's upset and crying, just the sight of her makes him stop. He is in complete awe of her. Can you blame him?! When he cries, she says "Ohhhh, my poor Boogie Bear". That's another one his MANY nicknames.


When I was pregnant with LittleMonster, I always wondered how their relationship would be, and I told my Hubs several times I can't wait to see their relationship grow. And wow, it sure has grown! One of her favorite things to do is to "read" to him... And he just eats it up!


The other day, my Mother-In-Law took the kids for a walk around our neighborhood. I guess on their way back MonkeyGirl got tired and wanted in the stroller... So, this is what happened...


How freakin' adorable is that?!? She didn't want to let go of him, so they stayed in the stroller like that for a good 20 minutes in the house, and he was as happy as could be with her.


- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. How cute, thanks for following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you must be one great mom to have two seriously amazing kids.

    I am a triplet and I really close to my brother. My sister and I are close but very very diffent.

    Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete