Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Call of Duty Widow



This, my friends, is HockeyStud's crack. Call. Of. Freakin. Duty. My husband will play til 2 or 3am when he doesn't have to work the next day. He plays online with a bunch of guys that he works with, along with some high school aged kids he's never met. When this new Call of Duty (Black Ops) came out in November, he went to the mall around 11pm, and waited til the game officially "came out" at midnight, came home and had a COD marathon with his new game. Thank goodness he wears headphones, or else our living room would sound like a war zone... My poor kids would be falling asleep to the sound of machine guns. When he plays online he can talk to the other guys he plays with... Man, the things they say to each other... Eff that you Effing Eff Eff. And I hear terms like "Camper", "Noob", "Pawn", "Team Deathmatch", "Ghosting", "Flank"... WTF?! No clue what those words mean, but I hear them a lot. I have to admit though, I was a supporter of his habit for Christmas. I got him some fancy schmancy expensive headphones. Unfortunately, after he wore them for a couple games, they were too tight on his noggin. Oh well... I was a "cool wife" in his eyes for getting him COD equipment.


I'm really not complaining about his video game habit... I actually don't mind that he plays. He's home, he's not out partying or drinking or doing things he shouldn't be doing. COD is his "out", his stress reliever, his way of having some me time.


This is HockeyStud's thing...





And this is MY thing...




Ahhh, love me some MAC makeup!


- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment