Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Perfect Date

I feel like today is Tuesday. I was off work on Monday (WOOHOO!) But now my week is off by one day. So, this posting is pretty late...

Saturday I had an AMAZING day date with an extremely special person. This person and I went to the movies, shared popcorn and a drink, and halfway through the movie, snuggled together in one seat.




MonkeyGirl and I had an awesome time! We saw Gnomeo and Juliet, which by the way is very cute! I think this Mommy/Daughter date was more special for me than her. It was so nice just for her and I to spend some alone time together. I definitely want to do this more often.

Sunday the kids and I went to my mom's for a family get-together. LittleMonster loved being outside, just sitting in his highchair and smiling...



And making silly faces... What up with this face?!


- Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment