Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

S'Weekend

S'Weekend is how MonkeyGirl says "This Weekend". Whenever anyone in my family says this weekend, it's now s'weekend.


I got so spoiled this weekend... My hubs was off work, we all had such a good weekend, and I didn't want it to end.


I have recently discovered how much I love our backyard. Ever since we moved in, I've always been scared to go back there because we have alligators in that waterway. Saturday morning, I went out there just to stand on the dock since it was absolutely gorgeous out, and I saw SO many turtles. We probably have 20 of them at any given moment back there. Like huge ones, hubcap sized turtles. Because of the gators, we're very uneasy about having the kids out back, even with us right there with them.


But this Saturday morning with no gators in sight, we brought out a cup of fishfood and the kids and let MonkeyGirl throw the fishfood in the water to feed the turtles. 


And then we went inside and MonkeyGirl made Daddy's hair pretty...


And during naptime, I got to relax in bed and catch up on my guilty pleasure... reality shows...


Saturday night HockeyStud and I went out on a date! It was so nice, and I even broke out my special perfume just for him... Eau De Baby Puke...    Not kidding, I smelled like baby puke on our date. We had sushi and then went to see Just Go With It. Very cute and funny movie!

On Sunday we went out to breakfast and then to Barnes and Noble, which from my previous post, you know I LOVE bookstores. While I was strolling around, I came upon this old man...

I had to make this pic huge so you could see it in full effect... Thank me later.

OMG! Ok... if you're going to read trashy books (which I am so guilty of), PLEASE do not display it for the whole world to see. Especially if you're like 70 years old.

- Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till s'weekend for spenna nite in the big bed. Love, jam jam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl! love teen mom! haha. sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the perfect weekend! I love your paparazzi shot of the old man with his "lit." hahaha!

    ReplyDelete