Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

A Birthday And Then Some

This past Saturday was my wonderful Hubby's birthday! Last Wednesday, I surprised him with a trip to Busch Gardens. I took off Wednesday and Thursday, and we spent the whole day Wednesday in Tampa at BG, just the two of us. We had such a good time... just for the those 5 or so hours we were there, we had no responsibilities, no worries, just he and I and we had pure F-U-N. We need that every now and then. Hubs talked me into riding the Congo River Rapids... People come off of that ride looking like they took a shower with their clothes on. We saved that ride for last and I'm SO glad we did... we got caught right under the waterfall... SOAKED. It was about 5:45 at this time, and it was starting to get a little chilly, but add being completely drenched, and we were freezing! Oh,  hubby... why did I let you talk me into that?!...  The next day we hung out with the babies and just had a nice day relaxing. Saturday, his actual birthday, poor man had to work! I made him what he wanted for dinner (BBQ wings) and chocolate coconut cake balls for dessert (OMG, these were awesome).

Look who is sitting up on his own now...



Well, kinda...


Don't worry, I caught him

- Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Yay for being in my area, we haven't been to Busch Gardens in forever glad you guys had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete