Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's of Me

I've seen a couple wonderful bloggy ladies do an ABC's of Me post and it looked like fun... So here I go!


A - Age: 25 (I'm a New Year's Eve baby!)

B - Bed size: King... Will never downsize!

C - Chore you hate: Laundry. I don't mind putting it in the washer and dryer, it's the folding and putting away I can't stand!


D - Dogs: None. I know some people are going to be disappointed in this, but I'm not really a dog person.

E - Essential start to your day: Coffee! Check out this post for details on this topic.

F - Favorite color: Teal or Black. Also love those 2 colors together.


G - Gold or silver: Silver. I don't own anything gold... except white gold.

H - Height: 5'7''

I - Instruments you play: Ok, this is embarassing. I was a band geek!! Clarinet.


J - Job title: Legal Secretary for a law enforcement agency. Love my job!

K - Kids: I have two - Parker (7 months) and Morgan (4 years). We're not 100% sure if
we're done. But most likely we are.

L - Live: South Florida. 5 miles from the gorgeous beach!

M - My mom's name: Stevi

N - Nickname: When I was younger it was Jessie Bell Pepper. Now, either Jess or Jessie.

O - Overnight hospital stay: Yes, two different occasions. 3 nights each time for my 2 c-sections.

P - Pet Peeve: Chipped nail polish! OMG I can't stand this!


Q - Quote from movie: I'm not a huge movie buff, so I don't really have an answer for this.

R - Righty or Lefty: Righty

S - Siblings: I have older twin half brothers (we have the same dad), one younger step-sister and one younger step-brother.

T - Time you wake up: After I hit snooze 25 times, I usually wake up about 6:15am.

U - Underwear: Boyshorts!

V - Veggies you dislike: The ONLY veggie that I don't like is beets... yuck! All others I love.

W - What makes you late: The kids! Always running back in the house to get something for them.

Y - Yummy food you make: Not to toot my own horn... but everything! My favorite meal is probably chicken with lemon butter caper sauce over angel hair. It's Morgan's favorite too... she would eat an entire jar of capers if I let her.

     
Z - Zoo animal: I love little monkeys!

- Jessica



3 comments:

  1. I Love teal and black too and can't stand chipped nail polish haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello fellow band geek! (flute/piccalo player right hurr)

    loved this post! I also hate folding laundry but I have been sorta guilted into it because my boyfriend goes into the basement now to do the wash/dry switch-a-roo because i saw a mouse down there a few months ago..so now I do the folding to make up for it haha!

    phones/alarms should do away with snooze buttons because I press it all the damn time! but wow girl, 615! I set mine for 630 but dont get up until 7 haha

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lawdy...I have the worst chipped nails right now :( Something about using remover right now makes my stomach turn!

    ReplyDelete