Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and That... And Then Some


This post is going to be short but sweet... Sweet because, well... There's pictures of my babies!

I've been pretty busy with the kids all week, also with work, getting prepared to go back to school after taking two semesters off, trying to keep the house clean, cooking dinner... You know, the normal everyday stuff.

So, this is what we've been up to...


Monkey and I planted some sunflowers... we watch them everyday to see how much they've grown! She's SOOOO excited!


This silly little man had his first taste of watermelon. This boy hasn't met a food he dislikes yet, so of course he gobbled this down. These little mesh bag teether things are SO awesome! The other day I put a piece of banana in there... Yummmm!


The weather here has been absolutely beaaauuttiful... So, after work the kids and I go for a walk around our neighborhood

Miss Thing leads the way... as usual...

We go on treasure hunts on our walks... She found a "boat".

This little boy could be in the worst mood, but take him outside and he cheers right up!

She's coming to yell at the Mommy Paparazzi "Stop taking my picture!!"

- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Those moments are so fun and precious. My kids always say the most random and unexpected things when we go for walks! It's like they are pondering the meaning of life or something! Cracks me up every time!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete