Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up to Jamie!


I'm loving... that I have 3 beach loving college girls staying with us this week.


I'm loving... that I got out of work yesterday at 1:00 to go to the beach!


I'm loving... that we're going out for sushi this Friday night.

I'm loving... the smell of my new coconut lotion.


I'm loving... that my order from Victoria's Secret should be here today!


I'm loving... that it's getting closer to Easter, which means the Florida snowbirds will go home!


I'm loving... my breakfast of Florida strawberries... Yummmm

I'm loving... MY LIFE!

- Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Now that sounds like some fun! I need a new bathing suit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sushi and VS orders :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the coconut lotion too and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for VS orders AND the beach! i miss it. happy wednesday gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things that you are loving today!!!

    ReplyDelete