Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday

I'm linking up to Lauren today!

My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is becoming domesticated. That's a weird answer, but it really is my favorite thing. I love being a wife and mommy.

My favorite place to sit in the house is my big red sofa. It's so comfy, especially snuggied up with the whole family!

My fashion philosophy is always feel confident in anything you wear. It doesn't matter if it's trendy or not, if you're confident, you will always pull it off.

Something every girl should have is a really nice pair of dark denim jeans. These are definitely a fashion staple. You can dress them up or dress them down to be more casual.

If you looked in my purse right now you'd find a mess! Pacifier, baby food, baby socks, wallet, make-up bag, Victoria's Secret catalog, tissues, nail file, nail polish, bobby pins, crayons, a diaper, a little barbie, and tons of change at the bottom. Toldya... a mess!

My favorite music right now is Thievery Corporation. My hubs introduced me to them. So relaxing and calming.

My favorite part of my body is my lips. They're full and "pouty".

- Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Dark denim jeans are MUST haves, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love learning more about ma blogga sistas! Being domesticated is one of my fave things too! Love taking care of my family and our nest! Thanks for sharing!

    xoxo-

    Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just did a post like this! it was SO much fun! loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete