Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Linking up with Carissa for Miscellany Monday! I really have nothing to say today except randomness.

1. I went to Ulta this weekend to get the Naked eye palette from Urban Decay and of course they were out. It's an extremely popular palette and I was bummed.


Instead, I left with this Too Faced Natural eye palette, which I have read great reviews on. I'm extremely happy with this one!


I had to have Katy Perry's OPI Shatter nailpolish. Have you all seen this stuff?! Yeah, it's pretty amazing.


I also got this, Essie Turquoise and Caicos... which I am currently wearing. It's a perfect Tiffany box blue. Very Springy!!

2. My husband's 2 college-aged cousins (sisters) and their friend are coming down today from New Jersey for their Spring Break! They're going to stay with us for 6 days. I haven't met them yet, but I'm pretty damn excited about this.

3. I went to the pool for the first time in... 9 months (OMG!) and it was gaawwgeous! Little Man splashed himself silly in the pool and loved every minute of it. He looked so cute in his little skull and crossbones bathing suit.

4. I've never ordered anything from Victoria's Secret online. I'm always weary about ordering clothes online just because of sizing. But, I ordered 3 summer tops and a dress from VS and can NOT wait to get them!

5. Borders is going out of business so everything is on sale... Woohoo! I got 4 books that I've been wanting to read for $40. Verrrry exciting! Now, if I only had all the time in the world to read them...

6. We are planning a trip to Busch Gardens in April with my in-laws, sister-in-law, both kids and the hubs. I'm ecstatic about this!! I can't wait to see my little girls face when she sees their new Sesame Street section. Also, their new Cheetah Hunt (or is it Cheetah Chase?) rollercoaster should be open by then!

7. After taking 2 semesters off, I'm registering for a class today... that's right ONE class. At this point, I don't want to get in too over my head, so I'm starting back slowly. Business Law it is.

Have a wonderful week, bloggy friends!

- Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from Miscelleny Monday!

    Good luck with school!

    Yay on the books!!! Stargirl is one of my favs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok yep, i officially have to own that turquoise shade. love it!

    ReplyDelete