Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm linking up to Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that Hubs and I are joining a new gym... WooHoo!


I'm loving the peaceful HOT shower I had this morning. It's not a good shower for me unless I come out with red skin... I like my showers steaming!

I'm loving that my Hubs has this weekend off and we're planning a beach day!

This is our actual beach... Jealous?!

I'm loving these bikinis from Victoria's Secret. All of my bikinis are too big on me now. So, time to go shopping... Oh darn!   

Now, if only I looked this amazing in these bikinis...



I'm loving that one of my good friends just found out she's pregnant with her second baby! So happy for her!

I'm loving this nailpolish - OPI Cuckoo For This Color


And...
Of course, I'm loving my beautiful babies and my amazing Husband!

- Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Yay for the beach and all those cute VS suits I am trying to find a cute one to buy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail polish color! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am totally jealous you live neaar that beutiful beach! I love the pink swim suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd LOVE to be at the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing along!

    Have lots of FUN at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm super jealous of your beach!!! We are expecting more snow. :( Enjoy your sunshine.... Have a great day

    ReplyDelete